Business Agility Foundation (ICP-BAF) Training United States, USA
99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/5 rating for our online agile & Scrum training. Get full refund if you happen to be in .01%
People at every level in organizations must focus on customer delight and bring innovation and continuous improvement into their work. Aligning teams and organizations around a vision and a strong sense of purpose are essential to enable high performance. It also provides a key source of inspiration, engagement, commitment, and organizational cohesion. During two highly immersive days, participants learn by doing. They explore scenarios and apply techniques to envision and design the future, experience new ways of thinking, and work in teams. Business agility foundation training is vital to adopt agile ways of working for enterprises
Agilemania is a reputed name in agile coaching, consulting, and training in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and other countries in the Asia Pacific. Our public mentoring program for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Agile coaches is well accepted and recommended by industry professionals. We are also known for our coach-the-coach programs within corporates adopting an agile way of working. We have been delivering live virtual classes for long and have started all certification training through live virtual mode. We have been rated 4.9 out of 5 at Trustpilot.
We Bring a Few Unique Benefits to Maximize Your Value for Choosing Us
- 99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/5 rating for our online agile & Scrum training. Get full refund if you happen to be in .01%
- Lifetime access to our contents in the form of regular videos, blogs, tutorials, and webinars
- Comprehensive support to kickstart your career in a selected role to support agility in your organization
- 1:1 coaching with our coaches after training on a need basis
We believe that the coach trainer and not the certification is what makes the difference. Teaching is an essential skill for agile coaches, and our coaches demonstrate the same while teaching. To live our values and do not engage 3rd party or outside trainers just to do business. Teaching is a way to communicate the values that we bring to an organization. We are a group of 6 coaches, and all have unique skills and have shared vision and goals. You can read more about them on our website.
Naveen Kumar Singh is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS Read More...
An executive turned transformation consultant with 21+ years of learning, Preeth trains and coaches organizations Read More...
Sumeet Madan is a Pragmatic Change Agent in the Agile Transformations He carries 16 years of rich experience Read More...
- The mindset and culture that business agility instills.
- Identify and apply the way of thinking and culture that enhances Business Agility.
- How to define your customer(s) and how you add value to them.
- Recognize and execute the techniques to analyze and improve work practices.
- Learn and practice plans to define and add value to the client(s) while practicing agility.
- Explain and implement the methods to use value sources, Kanban values, principles, and standards.
- Classify and apply Agile and Lean thinking to reduce waste and create a space for creativity.
- Understand different approaches for enhancing business agility.
- Difference between agile software development and agile way of working.
Have More Questions?
Let us know your query & our experts will get in touch with you ASAP.
Who Need This Program?
Anyone interested in the paradigm shifts necessary to enable organizational agility in today’s innovative business climate will find the Business Agility Foundations course compelling. Although this is a generalist certification and an entry point to several ICAgile tracks, it is not intended to be a direct substitution for the ICAgile Certified Professional credential. Those already holding the ICP are likely to find this course compelling, especially if they are on a journey towards business agility outside of a software development context.
There are no formal prerequisites for this program. However, at least 3 years of work experience would be beneficial.
Agilemania offers a 2-day Business Agility Foundation (ICP-BAF) Certification Training. Download the brochure and check the various focus areas covered within these 2 days of training.
What Participants Have to Say About Our Trainer
It was great learning from Preeth and Naveen, the instructors for ICAgile ICP-ACC.
One of my best experiences in a virtual classroom. So much fun and learning with Piyush Rahate.
Thank you Preeth. A very professionally conducted and interactive class you facilitated.
- This training is certified by International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile), a certification and accreditation body.
- Upon completing your course assignments, submission, and approval, you will receive (knowledge) certification in ICP- Business Agility Foundation (ICP-BAF).
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches