How does an organization become more adoptive and more purpose-driven? What changes does your organization need to go through to be more agile? The agility in the enterprise master class teaches you by answering these questions. We go through an interactive workshop that deepens into enterprise agile. People at every level in organizations must focus on customer delight and bring innovation and continuous improvement into their work. Aligning teams and organizations around a vision and a strong sense of purpose are essential to enable high performance.
It also provides a key source of inspiration, engagement, commitment, and organizational cohesion. During two highly immersive days, participants learn by doing. They explore scenarios and apply techniques to envision and design the future, experience new ways of thinking, and work in teams. Business agility foundation training is vital to adopt agile ways of working for enterprises.
What Participants Say About Our Trainers
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Shreya Dey
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
It was an excellent!
~ Ananth Prakash J K
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
Trusted by the Best
- The mindset and culture that business agility instills.
- Identify and apply the way of thinking and culture that enhances Business Agility.
- How to define your customer(s) and how you add value to them.
- Recognize and execute the techniques to analyze and improve work practices.
- Learn and practice plans to define and add value to the client(s) while practicing agility.
- Explain and implement the methods to use value sources, Kanban values, principles, and standards.
- Classify and apply Agile and Lean thinking to reduce waste and create a space for creativity.
- Understand different approaches for enhancing business agility.
- Difference between agile software development and agile way of working.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone interested in the paradigm shifts necessary to enable organizational agility in today’s innovative business climate will find the Business Agility Foundations course compelling. Although this is a generalist certification and an entry point to several ICAgile tracks, it is not intended to be a direct substitution for the ICAgile Certified Professional credential. Those already holding the ICP are likely to find this course compelling, especially if they are on a journey towards business agility outside of a software development context.
Why Choose Us?
High Success Rate
Checkout to avail the running discount
Post-workshop support by the coaches
Course Delivered by Certified Agile Coach
Join a community of 35,000+ Practitioner
Agilemania offers a 2-day Business Agility Foundation (ICP-BAF) Certification Training. Download the brochure and check the various focus areas covered within these 2 days of training.
- This training is certified by International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile), a certification and accreditation body.
- Upon completing your course assignments, submission, and approval, you will receive (knowledge) certification in ICP- Business Agility Foundation (ICP-BAF).
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches