Behavior Driven Development (BDD) Training – USA
99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/5 rating for our Behavior Driven Development (BDD) Training. Get full refund if you happen to be in .01%
This program introduces one of the core practice of Software Development Programming in Agile. Behavior Driven Development in the United States, USA encourages collaboration among developers, quality assurance teams and non-technical business people throughout the planning, development and testing cycle of a software project.
Agilemania is a reputed name in agile coaching, consulting, and training in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and other countries in the Asia Pacific. Our public mentoring program for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Agile coaches is well accepted and recommended by industry professionals. We are also known for our coach-the-coach programs within corporates adopting an agile way of working. We have been delivering live virtual classes for long and have started all certification training through live virtual mode. We have been rated 4.9 out of 5 at Trustpilot.
We Bring a Few Unique Benefits to Maximize Your Value for Choosing Us
- 99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/5 rating for our online agile & Scrum training. Get full refund if you happen to be in .01%
- Lifetime access to our contents in the form of regular videos, blogs, tutorials, and webinars
- Comprehensive support to kickstart your career in a selected role to support agility in your organization
- 1:1 coaching with our coaches after training on a need basis
We believe that the coach trainer and not the certification is what makes the difference. Teaching is an essential skill for agile coaches, and our coaches demonstrate the same while teaching. To live our values and do not engage 3rd party or outside trainers just to do business. Teaching is a way to communicate the values that we bring to an organization. We are a group of 6 coaches, and all have unique skills and have shared vision and goals. You can read more about them on our website.
Naveen Kumar Singh is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS Read More...
- Interactive & instructor-led workshop with hands-on
- Customizable based organization need.
- Option to choose technologies and tools.
- Collaborative approach to write executable specification.
- Test automation using tools to deliver quality product.
- Learn by doing – build system from scratch by pairing.
Have More Questions?
Let us know and our experts will get in touch with you ASAP.
Who Should Attend?
- Product owners and product managers
- Business analysts, software engineers and quality engineers
- Non-engineers and non-coders involved in product design
Laptops/Desktops with required software and internet connection. Basic knowledge of agile software development.
Ready to start working as a Behavior Driven Development (BDD)?
Agilemania offers a 2-day Behavior Driven Development (BDD) training that can lead to your Behavior Driven Development (BDD) certification. Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 2 days of training.
What Participants Have to Say About Our Trainer
It was great learning from Preeth and Naveen, the instructors for ICAgile ICP-ACC.
One of my best experiences in a virtual classroom. So much fun and learning with Piyush Rahate.
Thank you Preeth. A very professionally conducted and interactive class you facilitated.
The duration of training is 1-5 days and depends on the organization needs. The public program is available for a 1-day introduction to behavior driven development. Bring your own laptop to work through our hands-on exercises if possible else collaborate with others during the workshop. No software installation is required but if you already have IDE installed then appreciated. For exercises needing software, the same would be provided during the workshop.
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches