This program covers fundamentals of Behavior-Driven Development using BDD tools such Cucumber, Specflow and Behave, etc. Workshop follows a software development life cycle approach where the audience learns how to practice BDD in real life projects while writing feature files using gherkin, generating steps from feature files, and writing code to pass steps.
BDD is a complete agile practice and Our Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) workshop is designed to allow professionals from business and technology backgrounds to learn how to collaborate effectively.
What Participants Say About Our Trainers
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Shreya Dey
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
It was an excellent!
~ Ananth Prakash J K
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
Trusted by the Best
- The fundamental principles and practices of BDD.
- Example Mapping & Discovery Workshops to achieve shared understanding.
- Translating examples into Gherkin - format for executable specifications.
- The importance of a ubiquitous language for problems and solutions.
- Installing tools and setting up your development environment.
- Key differences in TDD and BDD.
- Writing first scenario for your product.
- Writing step definitions for first Scenario.
- Using parameters in step definitions.
- Techniques to keep your test code clean.
- Backgrounds, Tags, Tables, Scenario Outlines and other Gherkin tricks.
- Living documents and importance of living documents.
- Roles and responsibilities on a BDD team.
- Why and how 3 amigos sessions help in having less ambiguous requirement.
- Costs & benefits of working test-first to make informed decision.
Who Needs This Program?
Business people including subject-matter experts, product owners and product managers. Development team members including :-
- Leads & Scrum Masters
Why Choose Us?
High Success Rate
Course Delivered by Certified PSTs
Checkout to avail the running discount
Post-workshop support by the coaches
Get 40% Discount on the PSM II Training
Join a community of 35,000+ Practitioner
Agilemania offers a 2-day Behavior Driven Development (BDD) training that can lead to your Behavior Driven Development (BDD) certification. Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 2 days of training.
The duration of training is 1-5 days and depends on the organization needs. The public program is available for a 1-day introduction to behaviour driven development. Bring your own laptop to work through our hands-on exercises if possible else collaborate with others during the workshop. No software installation is required but if you already have IDE installed then appreciated. For exercises needing software, the same would be provided during the workshop
- High Success Rate
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches