Advanced – Certified Scrum Developer℠ (A-CSD) Training Program
Advance your technical skills in agile product development through our two days of Advanced Certified Scrum Developer℠ Training workshop. Certified Scrum Developers (CSD®) have demonstrated — through a combination of formal training and a technical skills assessment — that they have a working understanding of Scrum and agile principles and have learned specialized agile product development skills.
The Advanced Certified Scrum Developer℠ course is designed to up-level the skills of growth-oriented CSDs by immersing you in practice and practical application. The goal is to expose students to advanced tools and collaboration techniques needed to build good products iteratively and incrementally that Scrum requires. The Advanced Certified Scrum Developer from Agilemania program introduces Acceptance Test-Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, Test-Driven Development, Refactoring, Emergent Design, Agile Architecture, DevOps, and refactoring techniques. It follows a life cycle approach where participants learn how to practice these in real-life projects.
Agilemania is a reputed name in agile coaching, consulting, and training in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and other countries in the Asia Pacific. Our public mentoring program for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Agile coaches is well accepted and recommended by industry professionals. We are also known for our coach-the-coach programs within corporates adopting an agile way of working. We have been delivering live virtual classes for long and have started all certification training through live virtual mode. We have been rated 4.9 out of 5 at Trustpilot.
We Bring a Few Unique Benefits to Maximize Your Value for Choosing Us
- 99.99% assurance to meet your expectations based on 4.9/5 rating for our online agile & Scrum training. Get full refund if you happen to be in .01%
- Lifetime access to our contents in the form of regular videos, blogs, tutorials, and webinars
- Comprehensive support to kickstart your career in a selected role to support agility in your organization
- 100% assurance to pass the exam with our unique approach of teaching
- 1:1 coaching with our coaches after training on a need basis
We believe that the coach trainer and not the certification is what makes the difference. Teaching is an essential skill for agile coaches, and our coaches demonstrate the same while teaching. To live our values and do not engage 3rd party or outside trainers just to do business. Teaching is a way to communicate the values that we bring to an organization. We are a group of 6 coaches, and all have unique skills and have shared vision and goals. You can read more about them on our website.
Naveen Kumar Singh is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS Read More...
- Test-Driven Development life cycle.
- Drive the development (design and implementation) of a User Story.
- Refactoring, Clean Code principle, and Refactoring to Patterns.
- Software design, design Principles, and emergent design.
- Behavior-Driven Development.
- Specification by Examples using Gherkin language.
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Deployment.
- DevOps practices inside Scrum.
- Testing in Agile Software Development.
Have More Questions?
Let us know your query & our experts will get in touch with you ASAP.
Who Needs This Program?
CSD training is for the Scrum team, including Scrum Master. We highly recommend inviting the whole team together to learn rather than just 1-2 members.
- In order to earn a A-CSD℠, we require at least five days of formal training taught by a Scrum Alliance Registered Education Provider (REP) and a Scrum Alliance Authorized Instructor.
- CSM holders can skip the first 2 days and undertake the 3-day Technical Training alone.
- Laptops/Desktops with required software and internet connection. The software will be provided by the facilitator.
Ready to start working as a Advanced Certified Scrum Developer℠?
Agilemania offers a 5-days A-CSD℠ training, aimed at software developers (programmers) who are building software in a Scrum environment. If you are new to this role, don’t know where to start?
What Participants Say About Our Trainers
~ Andrei Gavrila
~ Shreya Dey
~ Sadik Algul
Thank You Preeth
~ Sagar Kasatkar
~ Haragopal Pasumarti
It was an excellent!
~ Ananth Prakash J K
Deep Dive Workshop
~ Miki Yap
~ Kay Salgado
Thanks a Bunch!
~ Nor Hakimah
~ Boon Wee
To earn an A-CSD℠, we require that you:
- Hold a Certified Scrum Developer (CSD®) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Attend an A-CSD℠ educational offering to gain techniques that expand into test-driven development, continuous delivery, refactoring, collaboration, and team dynamics.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. It may include pre- or post-course work deemed necessary by your approved educator to achieve the learning objectives.
- Validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to Scrum developer/team members (within the past five years).
When you complete your course, you will receive notification to accept your A-CSD℠ license, and the A-CSD℠ certification will be added to your profile. Your certification is valid for two years.
- Get trained for 100% success
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches
- Post-workshop support by the coaches